All form fields are required.
If you've forgotten your password, there's no need to register again.
Simply type your email address and we'll email the information to you.
Do you remember your password? Sign in above
This unique, hands-on learning tool offers your students realistic practice in all the necessary tasks required of a modern medical assistant —
from front office (administrative) skills to clinical skills to practice management skills (billing, coding, and insurance). Plus with Elsevier texts, it’s easy to
integrate through your entire medical assisting program.
View the Fall 2015 enhancements
for SimChart for the Medical Office!
- An intuitive and realistic learning environment
- The ability to create and chart patients
- Coverage of all skill areas needed for work in the medical office:
- front office
- clinical tasks and charting
- 100 interactive assignments tied to 220 ABHES and CAAHEP competencies
- Assignments written and developed by a panel of MA and Healthcare educators and clinicians
- Intuitive functionality making it easy to learn and utilize all of SimChart for the Medical Office's capabilities
- A faculty portfolio capturing which ABHES and CAAHEP competencies students have fulfilled after completing each assignment
- A grading tool that automatically grades and records student work individually and by course
- Classroom ready—assignments and patients are built plus you have a full set of instructor ancillaries