All form fields are required.
If you've forgotten your password, there's no need to register again.
Simply type your email address and we'll email the information to you.
Do you remember your password? Sign in above
By Kevin T. Patton, PhD and Gary A. Thibodeau, PhD
Dec 04, 2013 • ISBN: 9780323226059
Suggested retail price $38.95
Also available as a eBook
on VitalSource and Kno
Find important anatomy and physiology principles at a glance! A full-color, pocket-sized reference, Mosby's Handbook of Anatomy & Physiology, 2nd Edition makes it easier to look up A&P facts and concepts when you need information fast. Quick-reference tables summarize key anatomy and physiology information, and hundreds of illustrations show how the body works including skeletal, muscular, and cardiovascular systems. Written by expert A&P authors and educators Kevin Patton and Gary Thibodeau, this compact review is your go-to reference whether you’re in the classroom, in the lab, or on the job.
- UPDATED content matches the content in other, more comprehensive A&P texts written by Kevin Patton and Gary Thibodeau.
- A body systems organization makes content easy to find and easy to study.
- Hundreds of high-quality, full-color drawings and photos provide a quick reference to important A&P facts and concepts.
- Quick-reference tables summarize key anatomical information and physiological concepts for easy lookup and retrieval.
- Compact size makes this book easy for students to carry wherever they go, from study session to classroom to lab.
- Thumb tabs allow students to locate material easily.
- Title:Mosby's Handbook of Anatomy and Physiology - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource
ISBN: 9780323226066 Price:$38.95
- Title:Mosby's Handbook of Anatomy and Physiology - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource (Retail Access Card)
ISBN: 9780323226073 Price:$38.95
- Title:Mosby's Handbook of Anatomy & Physiology - Pageburst E-Book on Kno
ISBN: 9780323226080 Price:$38.95
- Title:Mosby's Handbook of Anatomy & Physiology - Pageburst E-Book on Kno (Retail Access Card)
ISBN: 9780323226097 Price:$38.95
2. Body Chemistry
6. Skeletal System
7. Muscular System
8. Nervous System
9. Endocrine System
10. Cardiovascular System
11. Lymphatic and Immune System
12. Respiratory System
13. Digestive System
14. Nutrition and Metabolism
15. Urinary System
16. Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Balance
17. Reproductive Systems
18. Growth, Development, and Genetics