All form fields are required.
If you've forgotten your password, there's no need to register again.
Simply type your email address and we'll email the information to you.
Do you remember your password? Sign in above
By Lorrie L. Kelley, MS, RT(R) and Connie Petersen, MS, RT(R)
Apr 26, 2012 • ISBN: 9780323082600
Suggested retail price $110.00
Also available as a eBook
on VitalSource and Kno
Meet the curriculum requirements of the ASRT and provide a comprehensive, easy-to-understand approach to the sectional anatomy of the entire body with Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals, 3rd Edition. This user-friendly text presents actual diagnostic images from both MRI and CT modalities side-by-side with corresponding anatomic line drawings to illustrate the planes of anatomy most commonly demonstrated by diagnostic imaging. Concise descriptions detail the location and function of the anatomy, and clearly labeled images help students confidently identify anatomic structures during clinical examinations and produce the best possible diagnostic images.
- NEW! 150 new scans and 30 new line drawings reflect the latest 3D and vascular imaging technology.
- NEW! Chapter objectives help students concentrate on the most important chapter content and study more efficiently.
- NEW! Full labels on all scans provide greater diagnostic detail at a glance.
- Side-by-side presentation of anatomy illustrations and corresponding CT and MRI images clarifies the location and structure of sectional anatomy.
- More than 1,500 high-quality images detail sectional anatomy for every body plane commonly imaged in the clinical setting.
- Pathology boxes help students connect commonly encountered pathologies to related anatomy for greater diagnostic accuracy.
- Anatomy summary tables provide quick access to muscle information, points of origin and insertion, and muscle function for each muscle group.
- Reference drawings and corresponding scanning planes accompany actual scanned images to help students recognize the correlation between the two.
- NEW! Test bank and lesson plans on Evolve reduce your course preparation time.
Educator Resources on Evolve
- NEW! Lesson plans
- NEW! Test bank
- Image collection
- Title:Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource (Retail Access Card)
ISBN: 9780323096409 Price:$71.50
- Title:Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals - Pageburst E-Book on Kno
ISBN: 9780323136396 Price:$71.50
- Title:Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals- Pageburst E-Book on Kno (Retail Access Card)
ISBN: 9780323170383 Price:$71.50
- Title:Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource
ISBN: 9780323082624 Price:$71.50
- Title:Mosby's Radiography Online for Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals (User Guide, Access Code, Textbook, and Workbook Package)
ISBN: 9780323100748 Price:$186.95
1. Introduction to Sectional Anatomy
2. Cranium and Facial Bones
9. Upper Extremity Joints (Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist)
10. Lower Extremity Joints (Hip, Knee, Ankle)