All form fields are required.
If you've forgotten your password, there's no need to register again.
Simply type your email address and we'll email the information to you.
Do you remember your password? Sign in above
By Stewart C. Bushong, ScD, FACR, FACMP
Feb 07, 2013 • ISBN: 9780323101875
Suggested retail price $102.00
Mosby’s Radiography Online provides engaging, problem-based learning with coverage of physics, biology and protection. Corresponding to the content in Radiologic Science for Technologists: Physics, Biology and Protection, 10th Edition, this online course helps students develop the critical thinking skills they will need to produce diagnostic-quality radiographs safely and effectively. Narrated animations and slide shows clarify difficult concepts, and interactive exercises provide review and allow students to self-assess their knowledge. Ideal for students with diverse learning styles, MRO meets all ASRT core curriculum requirements.
- NEW! Glossary links offer easy access to definitions of key terms used in radiography.
- Updated modules reflect the textbook’s new content on technology.
- Detailed animations and slide shows convey difficult concepts far better than static illustrations or a printed textbook.
- Image enlargement lets students see the details of radiographic images and illustrations in pop-up windows.
- Unique interactive exercises provide outcome-based learning with matching, multiple choice with rationales, labeling, and short answer questions.
- Quizzes at the end of each section give students a review and help them identify their strengths and weaknesses
- Exams for every module identify each student’s strengths and weaknesses, and are automatically scored and saved to your grade book.
- New screen design matches the text’s new design.
Educator Resources on Evolve
- NEW! Implementation guide for expert help in integrating MRO into your class
Student Resources on Evolve
Module 1: Essential Concepts of Radiologic Science
Module 2: The Structure of Matter
Module 3: Electromagnetic Energy
Module 4: Electricity, Magnetism, and Electromagnetism
Module 5: The X-ray Imaging System
Module 6: The X-ray Tube
Module 7: X-ray Production
Module 8: X-ray Emission
Module 9: X-ray Interaction with Matter
Module 10: Concepts of Radiographic Image Quality
Module 11: Control of Scatter Radiation
Module 12: Screen-Film Radiography
Module 13: Screen-Film Radiographic Technique
Module 14: Computers in Medical Imaging
Module 15: Computed Radiography
Module 16: Digital Radiography
Module 17: Digital Radiographic Technique
Module 18: Viewing the Digital Radiographic Image
Module 19: Screen-Film Radiographic Artifacts
Module 20: Screen-Film Radiographic Quality Control
Module 21: Digital Radiographic Artifacts
Module 22: Digital Radiographic Quality Control
Module 23: Mammography
Module 24: Mammography Quality Control
Module 25: Fluoroscopy
Module 26: Digital Fluoroscopy
Module 27: Interventional Radiography
Module 28: Computed Tomography
Module 29: Human Biology
Module 30: Fundamental Principles of Radiobiology
Module 31: Molecular Radiobiology
Module 32: Cellular Radiobiology
Module 33: Deterministic Effects of Radiation
Module 34: Stochastic Effects of Radiation
Module 35: Health Physics
Module 36: Designing for Radiation Protection
Module 37: Patient Radiation Dose Management
Module 38: Occupational Radiation Dose Management