All form fields are required.
If you've forgotten your password, there's no need to register again.
Simply type your email address and we'll email the information to you.
Do you remember your password? Sign in above
By Donna D. Ignatavicius, MS, RN, ANEF, Patricia B. Conley, Amy H. Lee, RN, MSN and Donna Rose
Dec 27, 2012 • ISBN: 9781455775651
Suggested retail price $36.95
Also available as a eBook
Designed to accompany Ignatavicius and Workman's Medical-Surgical Nursing: Patient-Centered Collaborative Care, 7th Edition, this study guide gives your students the added support they need as they learn to make safe and effective clinical decisions.
- NEW! Increased emphasis on clinical decision-making prepares students to confidently make safe and effective decisions in clinical practice.
- NEW! Documentation practice questions have been added to select case studies and case study answer guidelines on Evolve to help students take the next step in patient care, just as they would in clinical practice.
- UNIQUE! Emphasis on clinical decision-making helps students review and apply key content from the core body of medical-surgical nursing knowledge for beginning nurse generalists.
- Study/review questions provide a review of key content using a variety of question formats, including a high percentage of questions in traditional and alternate NCLEX® Examination formats. Answers are provided in the back of the book.
- Case Studies featured in most chapters give students the opportunity to apply higher-level thinking skills to true-to-life clinical scenarios.
- Title:Clinical Decision-Making Study Guide for Medical-Surgical Nursing - Revised Reprint - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource
ISBN: 9781455775736 Price:$36.95