All form fields are required.
If you've forgotten your password, there's no need to register again.
Simply type your email address and we'll email the information to you.
Do you remember your password? Sign in above
By Edith MS Applegate, MS
Mar 24, 2010 • ISBN: 9781437703931
Suggested retail price $59.95
Also available as a eBook
Who said learning A&P can't be fun? This popular text makes it easy for students to learn normal structure and function of the body, and summarizes the common disorders found in each body system. A clear, crisp writing style, hundreds of vibrant illustrations, and a wide array of engaging features simplify concepts. This edition includes a stronger emphasis on medical vocabulary, so students understand key terms before they learn anatomy. An Evolve companion website supports the book with a wealth of new learning opportunities. Even if your students have little or no background in science, they will learn the A&P they need to enter their careers!
- 100 new high-quality illustrations help students visualize anatomical features and physiological processes.
- Chapter summaries and vocabulary quizzes have been added to the end of each chapter.
- New Building Your Medical Vocabulary section covers the history of medical words, giving students the building blocks to use and recognize new terms.
Educator Resources on Evolve
- Answers to Learning Exercises
- Image Collection
- Instructor's Manual
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Quick Check Answer Key
- Test Bank
Student Resources on Evolve
- A & P Pioneers Box
- Audio Glossary
- Body Spectrum
- Key Terms in Spanish
- Title:The Anatomy and Physiology Learning System - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource (Retail Access Card)
ISBN: 9781455736539 Price:$38.97
- Title:The Anatomy and Physiology Learning System - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource
ISBN: 9781437716313 Price:$38.97
- Title:The Anatomy and Physiology Learning System - Text and Study Guide Package
ISBN: 9781437703955 Price:$83.95
- Introduction to the Human Body
- Chemistry, Matter, and Life
- Cell Structure and Function
- Tissues and Membranes
- Integumentary System
- Skeletal System
- Muscular System
- Nervous System
- Sensory System
- Endocrine System
- Cardiovascular System: The Heart
- Cardiovascular System: Blood Vessels
- Cardiovascular System: Blood
- Lymphatic System and Body Defense
- Respiratory System
- Digestive System
- Metabolism and Nutrition
- Urinary System and Body Fluids
- Reproductive System
Answers for Quick Check Questions
Answers for Vocabulary Quizzes
Glossary of Clinical Terms and Disorders
Glossary of Word Parts
Glossary of Abbreviations